Performance Climate System
"Unique in what it measures, how it works and how it adds value, the Performance Climate System evaluates the critical elements of climate and performance that are the true drivers of team performance"
PCS has been developed and researched over 15 years, used over 25,000 times in more than 20 countries and is the tool of choice for organisations serious about performance improvement.
HOW PCS WILL HELP YOU
- Provides powerful insights for organisations and leaders, helping them target improvement and change in the right areas, whilst preserving positive team factors.
- Empowers leaders and teams to take shared ownership and responsibility for development conversations and action planning.
- Improves understanding and connection between leaders and their teams, acting as a highly effective engagement tool.
WHAT DOES PCS DO?
- Measures climate across 18 critical areas, to understand leadership impact and improve team performance.
- Presents both quantitative and qualitative feedback in a team report, via a simple, anonymised online survey.
- Identifies gaps in perception between leader and team members to drive clear improvement planning.